Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blog has been down

For some reason I haven't been able to log on here for a few weeks, but it finally let me log on today.

We have actually had a normal couple of weeks for once. Collin has been healthy and happy, as have both Les and I. The last day of school was Friday, and I got my whole classroom moved and set up to teach 3rd grade next year. I am excited for a change of pace!

The time has finally come for Collin to get his cast off. Wednesday is the big day and Les got permission to miss rotation that day to be there for the big event.

In other household news, last weekend we traded in Les' crappy car that was on its last leg and bought a new 2011 Toyota Highlander for me. Les is driving my old highlander. Yes, I am spoiled rotten ;) it's great to have two reliable cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment