Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I fell asleep in the middle of blogging last night. I guess I was sleepy?!

Collin did awesome Sunday night. He slept through the night!! He must have known his mommy and daddy needed a good nights sleep before going back to work Monday. We had another good night last night. He woke up once to eat and once because Sammy was being obnoxious. Luckily, just giving him his paci put him back to sleep for a few more hours. Collin has been doing great at Mimi's house during the day. He is able to fit in her swing (barely!) and bouncer. My mom found out that the bouncer we put at their house fits him too because it doesn't slope too much and it has no sides. We took it home so he has another option for chilling besides his bean bag and activity mat.

My principal at school, Melody, knows a family who has a child that just got out of a spica cast for hip dysplasia. She left a message about advice for car seats, so maybe all hope isn't lost yet.

Time goes by faster when I'm at work. It's a catch 22... Can't wait for the cast to come off, but my baby boy is growing up so fast before my eyes. He tries so hard to hold his bottle on his own. He also seems like he is running in place when he sits on our legs. He flails his arms and bounces his whole body and just laughs and laughs. I love his laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment